晕车的英语情景对话

平常外出玩或者看看朋友,最害怕的就是坐车了,由于坐车容易晕车,下面我们为大伙收拾的晕车的英语情景对话,期望对大伙有用!

晕车的英语情景对话

A:Bob, how much longer do you think this bus ride will take?

A:鲍勃,你了解车子还要开多长时间啊?

B:I don't know. I'm ready to get off the bus too. This has been a really bumpy ride.

B:我不了解。不过我也想下车,这一路上太颠了。

A:I know. I suppose it's because we're in the mountains.

A:是啊。我想这是在山上行驶的原故吧。

B:Are you OK? You look kind of pale.

B:你如何?看起来脸色有点苍白。

A:I don't feel very well. I think it's carsickness.

A:我感觉有点难受。我想我是晕车了。

B:Are you feeling really sick?

B:你不可以了吗?

A:I don't know. I feel really bad.

A:不了解。我感觉很不好。

B:Here, do you want to sit by the window? Let's change the seat. Maybe fresh air will help.

B:需不需要坐到靠窗的位子?跟你换个位子。新鲜空气或许会叫你感觉好一些。

A:Hope so. Yes, a little better. But I still feel sick.

A:但愿这样。好一点了。不过还是非常难受。

B:Master, how much longer will this ride take?

B:师傅,车子还要开多长时间啊?

C:It will take us 3 more hours to get out of the mountain, and then an hour or so to get to our destination.

C:还要三个多小时才能下山,然后再过一个多小时才能到目的地。

A:Oh, my! I don't know if I can make it that long.

A:天啊!我恐怕坚持不了那样久。